Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday Mash-up

I have been M.I.A!

I have had so much going on these past few weeks, it's been hard to find time to put everything into a blog! I am going to call this a Tuesday Mash-up!

For Father's Day, Willie wanted to go to the pool! It was his day... so off to the pool we go. (I really wanted to go too, but it's more fun to let him think it was just for him) We lathered on sunscreen, put on our swim suits and strolled down to our neighborhood pool.


Molly while we were getting ready!



Soon after we arrived, I fed Molly and she went straight down for a nap!



She's sitting up so WELL!! She is also ready to crawl.. she still just hasn't conquered the moving forward part. She rocks back and forth, and can also belly flop forward! She wants to do it so bad. It's only a matter or days I think before she'll get it. Of course I've been saying that for the past 2 weeks. On her own time she will!



My Pandora charm bracelet!
For my birthday this year, Willie and Molly started this for me. I got the bracelet, 2 clips and the frog and baby carriage charms for my birthday. At the beach when we met up with my BFF since the 3rd grade Amanda, she gave me the little November girl charm to the right. And the newest members to my wrist are from my friends/neighbors, which was super sweet for hosting a bridal shower!


These mason jars were our drinking glasses for the southern style bridal shower I hosted over the weekend for my friend Song. Hopefully I will have pictures to share soon. I didn't take ANY pictures that day.
What was I thinking?


Father's Day night, we had dinner at my parents house. My dad was holding Molly on the couch and she fell asleep.
This MELTS my HEART!

Whelp, I guess I should get on with my many things on my
 to-do list today! And I have goals to complete posts I should
 have had completed weeks ago!
Til Then!

No comments:

Post a Comment