Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cullen Calls


Everyone I know, KNOWS I am such a crazy Twilight Saga FANATIC!! TEAM EDWARD!!!! I even threw myself a vampire themed 26th birthday party. I just couldn't help myself.

the invite and centerpiece










Edward came to celebrate!

my date




 If Molly hadn't come when she had, I would have shown up to the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn:Part one ABOUT TO POP!

I'm serious when I say, I get phone calls probably daily from Forks, Washington. That is the residence of Edward Cullen! I'm just saying-- coincidence? Or is he seriously trying to get up with me?! LOL He must be scared to say anything, because whenever I answer-- no response. I just like to imagine it's him on the other end. Tomorrow, I'm just going to start talking like it's him. Crazy much?!

The other day I told Willie how I keep getting these random phone calls-and I proceeded to ask, do you think its Edward? Of course this was followed by a huge sigh and rolling of the eyes. Sometimes I'm worried he may sign us up for marriage counseling because of this Edward interference.

Do you think Molly would like a Twilight inspired first birthday party?! I could make it happen!




I'll stick with the theme I've already started....
much more innocent-- lady bugs!


I guess I will continue to wonder who is on the other end of my mysterious phone calls... but I prefer to think it's Edward.. much more fun!



A girl can dream!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I totally didn't know your obsession still had not subsided. I am so weak! I have phone calls daily from Orlando- maybe it's Mickey Mouse?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! You are HILARIOUS!!!! If you have a crush on Mickey Mouse then go for it. LOL

    You know I am going to love Edward for LIFE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up!!!! Please go back and post the picture of Edward at the door...that was my favorite...and maybe a close up of the invite if you still have it!

    ReplyDelete